What is an in-home nursing service?
Home health nurses provide direct care and assist you and your family caregivers about your care. They also manage, observe, and evaluate your care.
COMMON REASONS FOR NEEDING HOME NURSING SERVICES
Private Care’s in-home nursing services assist with a wide variety of needs. If your loved one requires a nurse at home, talk to us about how we can work with you and their doctor to plan a package of care that will make a real difference.Common Home Nursing Needs:
support with medications, mobility and a variety of other needs for older people.
Post operative care
home nursing care to recover after surgery and monitor the transition home.
Post hospital care
home nursing care to monitor the transition home after being in hospital.
Post injury care
home nursing care to recover after an injury.
home nursing care to help maintain independence and assist with rehabilitation after an injury or health problem.
professional home nursing support to enable your loved ones to spend their last stages of life in the comfort of their own home.
home nursing care to assist with medication and specialised needs for people with Parkinson’s disease.
home nursing support with medication and specialised needs for people with dementia.
- Live-in nursing care 24-hours per day for complete peace of mind
- Live-out care available 24-hours per day, 365 days per year
- Regular services for a few hours each day or a few hours each week
- Sleepover care on a regular basis or to allow you to have a night out or weekend away while your loved one continues to receive the support they need at home
In-home Nursing care services may include
- Health Assessments including blood pressure monitoring and other vital signs, glucose monitoring, post operation monitoring and telemonitoring
- Teaching about diseases and treatment
- Wound care
- Dressing changes
- IV management
- Medication administration
- Management of urinary catheters
- Management of tubes, drains and bags